Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Are There Beastiality Blog

My Top 3 - Be a hero for Lucas

This week is organized under the auction motto "Be a Held for LUCAS "
unbelievable how many creative blog participate.

Today I want to present here is my personal top 3 list of all participating blogs.

put When I first before you Nancy from diversity . you sold this beautiful patchwork quilt.
I have to say not how much work goes into it.

My second tip is Annette's Blog,
Nähkram-on-the-board This wonderful bag is hopefully me!

And my third favorite finds her at the Bella
Hannapurzel Blog Is not that sweet LavendelEule a dream?

Anyone who would like to browse here finds itself the list of all participants. I would be glad if by the end of the week still commanded strong.

My Steckenpferdchen has reached a high bid already 35 € . This is super! I am happy!

All the best sends Jule

0 comments:

Post a Comment