Thursday, September 30, 2010

How Does My Cervix Feel During My Period

Let me go, memories. Does nothing to me, thoughts.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Every time I think managed to have. When I think of all the memories left behind have to. When I pushed all thoughts begin to be happy. Then there's always that moment where I'm careless, in which I'm not careful, and at this very moment, it brings me back. With its long, cold fingers that remind me how wonderful it could have been as perfect. They plant me in a dream and give me the strength to make this seem true. And then I have to say every time again that I can do it again and again lie to myself.

_______________________________________________________________________________

One or other recalls certainly just on their own "Mr. Big", which really as good as any, has or am I wrong? Whoever claims the opposite? or you vote for me sooner? I'm excited:) xoxo

, Luu ♥

PS: Unfortunately I have bad experiences with it, my lyrics into the Internet provide. On another website to which I published them as well, have been partially copied my writing. I wish to again be an indication that all right of this text are with me.


PPS: aah say I need something else:) I'm so very pleased with the numerous and almost poetic comments under my last post. I'm happy that so many have let their feelings out and to also note. Something glorious ... ♥ to erläutertn

0 comments:

Post a Comment