Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wisconsin Drivers License Last 2 Digits

errors and questions

Hello my friends ♥
after I deleted my last post again just now, do not ask why, I do not know myself, I would like today to a Carrie- post text, which it was read very beginning here schonmal. Today I revised it and I hope that this text can not play some in person and would be glad if you like it. I must say that I am currently located in such an uncreative hole, but I hope I get back out there soon ...
____________________________________

If something like this really give. Can it really be that my soul mate is the main role of my favorite show? Carrie Bradshaw and I still have not actually the same, eternal problem. Mr. Big. So perhaps it would be pointless to write down my story, since she knows every woman, or perhaps even experienced the same thing. Oh yes, it will be. Every woman does have a Mr. Big. This is also my best friends, my mother, even my neighbor. Each individual carries the same problem with the rum and only when we spend time together, we can think of something else, unless we tell again of one of the reconciliations, the good sex or even the terrible separation.
I listen to me like 35th
And while I think of so great love, soul mates and men I can not help asking myself:

"Why do we all make the same mistakes?"


It's crazy and it feels like in an endless vicious circle - it is impossible escape. Why do we love us all sooner or later in such a Mr. Big and as I like the next question comes to mind, is that really so bad? Is not it just what makes life so incredibly worth living. This one man who only makes us so very happy, but that even with only one sentence, perhaps, can only destroy one word. Tut us that perhaps somewhere good, this eternal struggle, hope and fear? Keeps us alive? Or maybe it makes us just simply broken and makes us doubt. Does this HappyEnd any, to which we are all waiting for? We all strive for in life really only minutely. For perfection. For love and eternity. In short, after the happy ending.
But never has the one in question. What is this happy ending anyway? The part in the film, as the man but the bespectacled secretary einfällt the love of his life is. The part where the impossible becomes possible. But why is it then for the impossible. If we can not wait to finally stop to this supposedly long-awaited Kiss. Why we are not able to distinguish the reality of our dream world. But as well, most do not even do it in business and private spheres. When people learn well the last one does not mix some things should be.
And yet I notice that the difficulty lies not in making mistakes, avoid them or correct. No, the complex is to view what is not what is a defect. That's what is so very difficult to judge what is good and what is bad. to make decisions and then live with that too. Does Mr. Big one that is good or not? Can you live with the pain, only to also feel out this endless happiness, or not?
It is not always easy to do everything right, it is not always possible.
But also not always necessary. Where are we
come when no one would make more mistakes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment