Saturday, October 23, 2010

Needlepoint Dog Pillows Wholesale

win win win!

Hello my friends!

to start again an apology. I'm writing so rare is that awful. I hope I'll be back soon to write more often and taking pictures than before. However, the school is currently an all-time. However, I have good news. There is a first contest of me:)
stand Actually, I as not at all on it, but inquired as me this sweet shop whether I a piece of jewelry will have myself and one of you wants weiterverlosen my dear readers to resist I could not . So now here for you:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

how it works: Just here be and then write your name + email address as a comment. You must not become a regular reader, but I would be happy anyway:) You have to write any post in your blog about this contest (because I find myself always kind of stressful). But somehow would love if you could indicate somewhere on your blog to me, be it your favorite blogs, the competition can see image in your sidebar or a small link. If you make something, and if you can mention so in the comments so I can stop by ♥ you can participate by the end of the month. I will contact the winner via email.
And most important I've almost forgotten: the search for profit can you yourselves, choose from ... all > this sweet shop


Sun Stop it with all these declarations will go wrong.)

I dared not, search for words like one, unfortunately, this anekmmen yet, but once it's there, I will you clean are a photo.

xoxo, Luuu ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment