Friday, October 29, 2010

Exterior House Color Ideas For Brick Homes

clock 13:30, last rays of sunshine and pink lace socks

Hello my dearest ♥

eeeendlich again the photos that I can post you. Because this is a wonderful day ♥ I had 13.30 clock-school (otherwise really every day until 3:30) and then I continued right on past the sun to enjoy and take some photos. Now I'm in a beautiful autumn weekend mood and looking forward to the next two days, even as the temperatures rise again slightly. So out with you dear ones (:





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

xoxo, Luuu ♥

PS: all take continued hard part in my contest and says it more diligently, the more people will participate , the more likely it is that there will soon be one again:) I had until 7 November extended:)

PPS: aaand a look in the upper right sidebar and maybe take you ibhr the 5 seconds for me and give me your points (:

was and now it's the back of me, you all
a nice weekend (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment