Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How To Strip Sealer From Slate

A day without color

Hello dear ones,

wiedermal the title says everything somehow - the part is probably the most colorless month and accordingly now also my Outfit. You are this dark color sure not at all used to - I do too, but Well variety is essential:)
It's freezing cold and windy and now I'm sitting here still with a cup of hot chocolate and überlge if I to the question from the last Post again and compose a response. Let me know in the comments simply whether it would interest you or not?
Today I'm rather taciturn and therefore is now closing again.
waaah and now goes tinypic not, well great. So I'll the pictures here now with Blogger to upload and change as quickly as possible does, so I'm sorry that it is all bit smaller today.







xoxo, Luu ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment