Sunday, November 7, 2010

Cat Post Rope Sisal Or Manila

And the Winner is ...

Hello my friends ♥

I'll get out of my cozy little oasis with many pink pillows, candles and peppermint tea, sometimes short with you. On Thursday we had another 18 ° C and now it's raining and storming outside - November. And despite or perhaps because he is probably the most hated months I've made up my mind to enjoy it in full. And so I lie all day in bed or in the bathtub and read a book after another. So I am really busy a lot and have done it today to determine quickly and in time the winner of my little drawing. Unfortunately, I could give you up to now still not my piece of jewelry to show to convince you to take part, because somehow the mail from Paris is not so well on speed;) and have won more than 80 folks tested their luck, but it was just unfortunately one wins. And after I all'diese name listed neatly with fine handwriting, follow the draw ... (I hope you trust me, but I find it always so ugly random)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

tatataraaa. . . thus has won the love Rosa

have a mail is already on the way to her and just got a groooßes THANK YOU to all who participated :) I wish you all

a cuddly week of November.
xoxo, ♥ Luuu

PS: look again at the top right sidebar, and you might even give me your 5 points. Merci!
PPS: maybe you write me a comment with wishes for the next few posts:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment