Monday, November 29, 2010

Genitile Tattoo Homer

end to the photos ...

Hello my friends ♥

I've already got an incredible 807 readers and I am more than grateful for it.
But I realize that my last posts include nurnoch photos and I think that more than half of my dear readers not at all know why I am actually "Kleinstadtcarrie Man." And I want to change. It should, from the next post, again more text as a picture to be found here - more melancholy and euphoria at the same time, it should again be irnonisch and sarcastic. In short, come back to my "Carrietexte":)
So I hope that in future one or the other the trouble to read my lines and thought to understand.
I hope you'll be part of this exercise are as excited as I ♥

The photos of the weekend when the snow lay like a delicate Pudderzuckerschicht over every branch and twig, on every hill and mountain. Since I knew but not that the snow is soon to hold everything needed to pack thick. When I looked out the window early today sleepy I actually saw nothing - Except white. And immediately returned a satisfaction and thus the silence. Wonderful:)
And despite the freezing temperatures and thick Schneefloken I prefer to pull skirts, or even better clothes. Often I was asked here on the blog, if I'm cold. And I have to say: NO! Even if it requires this much - I have some days up to 4 pantyhose on. But precisely because of the fact that I'm not in jeans or any other pants feel comfortable. So I grab my favorite summer dress, put on a thick cardigan over it and nice dike tights (+ Over Knees) - Wonderful and wonderfully warm ♥

So, now connecting with the ramblings.
xoxo, ♥ Luuu

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

PS: Yes, I know that I look at the picture as a Russian infant. Sorry: D;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment