Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New Eye Drops Available In Canada

In between are here

again curtains have been sewn. But this time for ourselves or for the living room, which was necessary after almost 25 years, a complete renovation ...
Not my favorite thing, so I need forever for a few panels. In addition, here is a bag with curtain material, which should necessarily in-laws into the bedroom.
Did I already mention that I hate to sew curtains ***.
And yes I know The cushion is a bit gloomy, but Marina's favorite pillow and "Corner", as must be and must not be exchanged ***.

Now I have to hurry me, however, still a busy day ahead of me, Hubby has a birthday, to an appointment this afternoon and all fat with a thick cold. But complaining does not help, what comes naturally, goes again. And is already 2 cakes are done.

Have you seen the way HERE time, there are many great and the Advent calendar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment