Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Corner Angle Curtain Rods

only a section ...

Hello my friends ♥

I write and write, but it is difficult to write something that is full of feeling and still do not illuminate my complete privacy. I hope you understand that? Therefore, only a small part of actually much more. And I hope that no one tried anything hierreinzuinterpretieren now tries to understand it and fill the text with names that goes especially to the people who know me or think of doing that. Mercimerci ♥

--------------------

I would have to learn organic, so I had to learn really organic. Because I stand on in Bio 1 and is supposed to stay that way and I write it tomorrow Klassenarbeit.Aber I can only think of him and type in a love letter after another. No, I do not type, I chop. For the thoughts come faster than I can write. The feelings come back faster than I reasonably be kann.Ich know that does everything and therefore nothing to write these texts, I here and not him. I really prefer to write here. This is probably the more sensible sein.Ich feel so terrible, just like before, just like every time, every winter. Over and over again the same thing and it does not stop. What is that? Am I crazy? Why is that not enough? Understand why my heart is not easy? No matter what he says, no matter how he looks, no matter what he does ... I interpret and interpret. This is crazy, because if I am to interpret a poem at school, then I have no idea, I see nothing behind the facade of words, even though so much is behind it. But in his words, behind which so often so little infected, see and feel incredibly much, much too viel.Aber I just want to finally back a little, just a little bit, just a kiss, one night. Anything. I wish nothing more than to him. And that's crazy because he does not even particularly good, they say, at least. He thinks more of himself than of the rest of the world. He's actually really not that great. They say. But I see him really well through very different eyes and I just can not remain objective. Something clouds my sight, my heart. It will not stop just for him to beat. Does anyone else ran in itself, at least not wirklich.Aber it does not touch him, he did not even interested in the slightest. It sucks. Nothing more. And it hurts so infinitely. Why he rams I do not like a knife to the heart, but because the pain would be too soon.

xoxo, ♥ Luuu

PS: Lately I get many emails and totally pleased me the total:) Hope you write me continue to pour. :)
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment