Thursday, December 23, 2010

Replace A Towel Bar With Ceramic Posts

1000 readers and Christmas

Hello my friends ♥

somehow I was taken the Christmas season right this year. I bake cookies, a pack gifts and 'm working on Christmas cards. It is glorious. But because I'm blogging for just very rare, so I really reap many complaints. Crap!
But you have today given me a reason to write, my readership has 4 digits and I mega proud:) It is indeed a "pre-Christmas present," but probably the best. At least, almost, hehe:) Anyway ... actually I can only say one thing: THANK YOU! I blog really was not that long, but I'm incredibly happy to have such faithful readers:) I hope I can soon start a winning game for you. But certainly first approached year, so tomorrow you will get enough gifts hihi! But also other things to stand for next Year. I want the blog natürlih wiedermal polished to high gloss than give me tips! More outfits? DIY? Again a ROOM TOUR? Texts? Want to see my presents? Tells me in the comments simply your wishes:)
verkrümel So and now I am also back on the couch.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I wish you and your families a merry Christmas


and a Happy 2011! ♥
Enjoy the quiet time and spend it with the people who matter most to you!

xoxo, ♥ Luuu


PS: It was really cute how excited you are all of my sweaters, hihi. The blue one is my sweetheart and ZARA. The other, with the reindeer, was from my mom knit:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment