Thursday, December 30, 2010

Guys Always Grope Me?

2010 ♥ ♥

Hello my friends:)

it is 30 December. The year is over. Just like that. Again around 365 days and it happened a great deal. I wanted to again report to you and to say a few kind words to you, and uses the images the year's events. Click the photos below to see what is behind it ... ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2010
balcony love - Blackberry - Gorbitz Romance - Knit - Berlin - Rooms - London - Beads - Canon - Rosé - Waiting & No-Paris

Youtuber of the Year ♥
Blogger of the Year ♥

Image and video hosting by TinyPic





I want to thank you all for this successful Years thank you and look forward to the next (full) year with you ♥ I also thank all the shops that have worked with me and giving me including my great competition.

xoxo, ♥ Luuu

PS: I will tomorrow, just before I go, even a photo or video (what do you think?) Post to show you my outfit and maybe even send out a few greetings:) But here in this
em Post as EDIT. So from time to time items, visit worthwhile;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment