Monday, January 17, 2011

Cashmere Slippers Women

nine, Cowboy and 10cm

Hello their loved ones ♥

I report confess me zurük and must that I, despite the beautiful weather at the weekend, failed outfit photos have to make. This is probably mainly because I've danced at last Friday night again! Lovely!
why today only a few photographs of the last days, weeks, months, which could be summarized under the heading "Details")

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And now I have another book tip for you: The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell. The book is
it comes to Carrie Bradshaw's life before, "sexandthecity", which of course is exactly right for me. I will now but not at much away about the contents of the book, but it can only recommend everyone the same way Carrie-fan as I am. hehe I could not agree differently than ever to lie in my bed and read page by page. Just as in the series, I was able to empathize tremendously well in Carrie and so many events I go back almost the same.
So dear ones, on to the library with you ♥
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Next, Ruby is waiting for me ...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

xoxo, ♥ Luuu

PS: Soon I want to make a video presentation, so who is interested, please just making a comment with their blog address and a brief justification of why I should imagine just your blog. If someone reports in his blog about my action, I would appreciate great, then that says it best again extra! I'm looking forward to your "Applications") say this, I must, however, that I am not looking for "small town princess" or other "Carrie," but bloggers are individual and creative.

0 comments:

Post a Comment