Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Eyetoy Driver For Namtai

Where we live? Future, past, present?

Hello my friends:) have

I hope you are all the Christmas holidays over and nicely since then slipped into the new year.
♥ I must say, nothing has somehow changed. I have no intentions or ideas for the new year and thus has worked for me actually only the number changed. This may sound pessimistic, but actually I'm really happy with it. But now and then I can not help with the heart stuck in the past and so much buzz my mind too often to the distant past, or perhaps just hoped for in vain? I'm annoyed about what I missed in the future and regret what I did not do.
And the next moment I think only about the future, look forward to the summer and what else will happen to mih. Male me the most crazy situations and it can hardly expect them to do really.
Whether it's bad now not at all, right to be here - in the present. Whether it's a waste of time is. Who knows. I for one will choose the times to and fro. 'm Here and there.
Where I just like it and will look even today's post. . .

past
Today, as I once had a little time in the here and now, I decided to go to me in the past and rummaged through our old photo albums. The pictures helped me to remember these past years and experiences. And if you can safely start with the pictures not much, because they have no meaning for you, I will euh some point and maybe you scroll soon even in your childhood. might make her even a comment with a link to a children's picture of you ... hehe

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


presence
Most recently, some photographs of me today. I can say much at all. Whatever?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

future
I wish I could show you the pictures of my head, but that would be too easy:) I have a lot on here for the blog (oh, so I but intentions?). I got quite a lot of inquiries and would of course meet all your needs.
I was often asked whether I would do a room tour. But I've already made her loved ones hehe. Look further back in the blog. But I'm thinking about upgrading to, even if not changed a whole lot.
There were interested in my makeup routine. Mhh I do not think I can because you sonderlih show much, for special tricks and tips I have as well not exist. But I would imagine even my favorite products and shows.
More videos - well, this is just a blog. I write better when I can my thoughts, at least more or less arranged. hihi. But now and then, you will also feel safe again in Bewegeung;)
aaaand many times I got auh the question whether I would because vrstellen blogs. Mh I know not. What do you say? Otherwise, I'll do my best
more often show blogging and more outfits.
For more suggestions and criticism, I am always open, that you know. We hear

to see write very soon:) xoxo
, Luuu ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment