Sunday, January 9, 2011

What Is Chaos Black Pokemon

Senta Berger, Romy Schneider & Coco Chanel

Hi everyone:) I would like to enlighten

First you about the title. I really must admit that I was sitting just 5 minutes and did not know how should I call this post. And when I despair was really close to me my desk calendar was in view, which holds every week a new wonderful quote from great women to me. And I want you natürlih not withheld from me and will try to post at times one of these websites. For today, I've, chosen by Senta Berger:

"Fashion is the most willing affirmation of the puzzling fact that something is beautiful today, what happened yesterday was ugly and what tomorrow will bring unbearable."


Rejoice, then, to read now and then here are some wise words:) hihi

And now a few photos of me and my latest outfit, which will hopefully not tomorrow ih found "unbearable" ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


xoxo, Luuu ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment