Tuesday, January 25, 2011

How To Make A Time Tunnel On Rct3

crazy weekend and great girl:)

Hello my friends again

's been a week since I was the last time I reported. I should put more bloggers on my to-do list! But I have just done too much else and so I write a test for the other buy, empty the stores with the biggest SALE signs, read Bloggs diligently reporting on the fashion week and dance with my girls through the night.
On Saturday I had a little shoot for a newspaper ... let me see who in the next few weeks on paper looks:) hehe but everything I will not tell! Today
now, finally, the blog idea, which I ultimately confront something critical. But anyway. So I read through more than 100 blogs and watched and now I have chosen some mr. Not all of the blogs that ih imagine, have "advertised", but I ♥ it anyway. hihi










I hope you'll be as excited about these 4 girls like me:) xoxo


, Luuu ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment