Friday, February 18, 2011

Kristina Milan Husband

Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend

Hello my friends ♥

I hope you all are as good as me. We have indeed, as I said, closing:) Since you will finally do it again to things that one has otherwise neglected for too much: O (like the blog hehe)
Otherwise there is no other news ... except that even snow again: s have
For today I finally vorgenmmen your whole wishes to pursue and capture it directly. Today you will see some of my Lieblingsacessoirs soon and then my Make-up routine that was requested often unbelievable, but it is really quite spectacular.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cute Pets: Beetle Ring - H & M about 7 € & Uhuring - HotHoops.de 5 €

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
double ring - C & A 5 € & white stone - H & M about 5 € and blue stone - I Am 2 € & Set - H & M about 6 €

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
black rings - H & M each 5 €

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
face ring - NewYorker 5 € & Set - H & M about 6 €

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Set - H & M about € 7

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
dragonfly brooch Brooch VINTAGE & asterisk - Accessorize about 3 €

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Butterflies -? & Moose - H & M about 3 € & swallows - Accessorize 10 € & flowers - TOPSHOP about 7 € & pearl earrings - 5 € Iam

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
URIG: all VINTAGE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
HAARIG: Headband - Accessorize about 5 € & bows - I Am about 7 €


Sooo, somehow I had a lot more photos, but I think reichts first hehe:) I hope you liked my little "collection" :) Xoxo

, Luuuuu ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment