Friday, February 25, 2011

Sour Cream And Onion Flavoring

Chirping and single-Sun's photos

Hello my friends ♥

is now my second holiday week is over and I nurnoch before the weekend and there are some news and pictures, I wanted to sign me with you shortly.
beginning something to the newspaper article which I have already told you. I air once the great secret;) "Marvel" you can tell me from now on SPIESSER . Some mail I've received already, whether I'm really for. Yes I am. However, I must say that I am a little disappointed. After 3 hours of interviews you can read about me now 5 sets, which are somewhat suspect. But Well. With the photos I was able to befriend me at first, unfortunately, not at all and find it still hard, but I am of course still:) So maybe look one or the other purely of you again:) can

Also, you tell me now avaiable at Formspring holes with questions or fastest in Twitter on my News out and singing with me in the spring. Before each
me you are wrong, that in an e Kleinstadtcarrie missing ... Unfortunately, I could use for both portals only 15 characters for the name ... so do not be surprised;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Sooo that's it again from me first:)
I hope you are all well ♥

xoxo, ♥ Luuuu

0 comments:

Post a Comment