Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mandingo And Asain Women

your good deed helps save lives

"HEROES for LUCAS"

I would like to present an Action HELPER ♥ ♥, by SONNTAG/27. Take place until February FREITAG/4.März.

Here Can you save a life! For a bone marrow donation needs DKMS our support. Many stakeholders and including LUCAS looking for a suitable donor. But the typing of a donor's stem cells eligible costs 50 €, which are unfortunately not covered by health insurance.
I want to help and sew this Steckenpferdchen. It can be bought here in my blog and I give the proceeds on to the DKMS . If it please you, step right up with the commandments;)

I have two wonderful, healthy children and for that I appreciate every day. I can support this action and hope to make a small contribution.

Who would like to auction itself looks something but please stop by Yvonne , she is the one, which this appeal for the small LUCAS has initiated. Perhaps you, too
sold something from your beautiful home-made things and donate the money. Also, many small contributions can be a huge ♥ ♥ HELP!! ♥


I press Lucas fingers crossed and hope that tomorrow can be tested very many people!

Best wishes Jule

0 comments:

Post a Comment