Friday, February 11, 2011

Letter For Wedding Sponsor

None of you guessed it ...

and I thought it would be so easy since the substances but already 'on it' were.
But thanks Teaser I've overcome my Nähunlust (probably because of the chaotic State in the sewing room) and the new sofa finally get matching pillow.
to 'sew the first time very simple.
First patch tests.
My favorite pillow on which I was inspired fabric of the community. The patching of you dreading it would sure watch me when you sew. But for my first patched works okay so far, I think, at least.
And finally again in a small 40x40 cm because it was so much fun. I could still sew more, but my husband are the too many pillows.
All cushion with seamless hidden zippers at the bottom, which can be grafted to ratzfatz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment