Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Where Can I Buy The Pretty Woman Polka Dot Dress

Rabea or teaser from the red ..

penultimate post. The intersection with the sophisticated arms that struck me already last year at Sandra and I had been wondering what this is for a well-cut. Now I know.
The effect of the inner sleeve jacket comes from a slightly different Einnähart the sleeves left to right and by the somewhat more sleeve head they are also very beautiful. Filing is also relatively simple. Either on the front and the back and sew the fabric to keep it a little tight, or classify the sleeves on the top edge of the sleeves and then sew side.
(As opposed to curling are queuing at NO wrinkles 'produced' or sewed, but sewed the fabric smooth; here explains scroll down entirely.)
Overall, the jacket easy to sew, and also offers the Tüddeltanten much space.
And not just any photos of the jacket has failed me, otherwise I fudged. But so are you, if you do not sew almost done, and then quickly before the Offer is still must hurry. The little hedgehog run up the hill and the punching of KamSnaps I have to practice solid, above all, that all are given the same dances, the top handle, I swapped the parts.
sewn in size. 74/80 from Velvet and cotton fabrics

section: Rabea starting Thursday at Farbenmix
Embroidery: Huups

0 comments:

Post a Comment