Sunday, February 6, 2011

Milena Velba With Husband

Désolé!

Hello my friends ♥

As the title says: I'M SORRY!
I blog anyway quite rare, but in recent weeks, I've probably driven to extremes. I have received many emails and comments, which some were even insulting. So I want mih say a few words.
are usually here on my blog one post per week. The reason is that I have to do other things and will not publish any crap here. I give a lot of effort in every post and try all that special something to give.

Now you have to wait, however, already 2 weeks, which is simply the fact that it has just got caught. I'm sick and really nothing in the situation.
I wanted to tell you just indicated.
I hope I'll be back fit and you can surprise with many outfits.

xoxo, ♥ Luuuu

0 comments:

Post a Comment