Monday, February 14, 2011

What Happened To Sapphire From I Love Money 2

Valentine ♥

Hello my friends:) I

Kränkel still in front of me and I can not really make the photos even though we are on holiday here in Saxony, and thus even the half-year reports. I must say that I am very happy hehe.
But really I just want you to send a few words of love for Valentine's Day, even if from this day I do not really think much. But this video, I could not withhold from you, because children are probably always the best and make the most words.



I hope I was able to even those which now sit at home alone put a smile on his lips. I
I now only have an appointment with my driving instructor, haha but still: D
I wish you a great Monday and a great week:) And I promise that you now more will hear from me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I should get used to write when I herhabe my stuff:)
Cape & Tights & Bracelets & Brooch & regular top-H & M / Bag & Shoes - NewYork / Tüllkleidchen-TKMaxxx / hair bow-Iam
xoxo, ♥ Luuuu

0 comments:

Post a Comment